Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Great New Freebie for You!





There are 3 very scenic overlays, called Glorious Nature, that are commercial use made from photos taken personally. One even has an opening for your photo to be placed. These can be downloaded HERE. (Sorry, no longer available.)
A lovely lady named Wilma alerted me to the fact that I had goofed up the links. Thank you Wilma! It has been fixed and you should get the proper downloads now.

The main bulk of the overlays can be seen and downloaded from "Stuff to Scrap's Designer Darling" contest. My post with the preview & link is about middle way on the page. I would also ask that you support me in making these freebies available to you all by casting a vote for me in the voting thread that will appear on Saturday. Below you can see a preview of the other part of my entry for the week.





I want to thank you in advance for your continuing support.

SandE

I have a very dear friend who is also a designer that for some unexplainable reason is not being picked up by the search engines. Her entry this week is called "Stackables." These are overlays that can be added to each other to form a complete page design, or just as an accent, and are very chic! Her designer name is Lizard Dau Designs and we would both love it if you could also vote for her.

OOPS! I almost forgot to show you her previews, sorry Liz! The link to her post is HERE.
(Sorry no longer available.)

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

duikertje said...

Your overlays look gorgeous Sandy!They are so various.
Want to let you know that you probably mixed up the links, I get overlays cu 1 and then the blogdownload twice, but the first 3 of the contest are missing. Could you please fix it?

DeLoris said...

FYI: The Craft Crave sometimes does not show up on my blog either, but if I look at the freebies for that particular day, mine are there. I wrote her 2 times about this before I accidentally saw I was "in there"!!!
Hugs, DeLoris

duikertje said...

Thanks Sandy for fixing the link. I put them in a special map. One day I hope to be able to use them to make papers in a lay-out. I'm still learning, but it's so hard to keep up with all the possibilities in PSP at my age. You realy did a great job!
It's so nice you also pointed out to your friends work in this competition. It's so "unselfish"! Love you for that!
Good luck to the both of you! Hope your creativity gets you to where you want to be. Keep up the good work!