Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Freebie Add On


Hello everyone,

It's me again, LOL! Well I have put together another freebie for you all. This one goes right along with my entry in the SAS-y Lady Designer Contest 2009 at Stone Accents Studio. I would so very much appreciate it if you could give me a bit of support in the contest. You have to register in the forum to vote, but it is free and it would mean so very much to me to have you behind me in my designing efforts. A little bit of encouragement can go a very long way with us artistic folks, you know, lol.

The above is the preview of the add-on kit I made for you all, I do hope you enjoy it. Is no longer available, sorry.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks -- they're both beautiful -- must have been extrememly hard to choose what to include in the contest kit!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

You've done a wonderful job Hun, I appreciate you! gee yours is better than most hun