Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have been Given an Award!

I was checking my email this evening and saw a note from a dear friend, Ice Princess. She has chosen me to receive an award. This is my very first award and I am thrilled beyond words!
Thank you so very much Helen. (PS. Congratulations on becoming a designer, too!)

The rules:
1. Post the award on your blog giving the name and site address of the person who has chosen you.
2. Choose 15 of your blogging friends to give this award to in turn.

This second one is going to take me a day or so to fulfill, so please bear with me as I fumble for a moment under the staggering weight of the responsibility of it all.

I would like to award this to the following:

The ScrappinCop who so generously offers her CU designs to others for use.

Belanna who is such a terrific designer in her own right.

Beth who is a fantastic PSP Script writer.

PC Art who has a class, Digital Scrapping Class for those wanting to learn scrapbook design.

Beachkid who is a terrific instructor and helped me do tutorials in a much simpler manner.

AloDesigns another great PSP Script writer and fellow class member at DSC.

Scrap-stuff-with-PSP another great site for tutorials not only for PSP, but also Photoshop!

Bits and Bobs

Cancer Moon Creations

Bren

Camillas Kitchen

Designs by Amberbaz

Labine Designs

Mitsybelle

Panda Bear Deisgns

4 comments:

Deb said...

SandE,

Thanks so much for the great award and kind comments! I appreciate it very much!

Anonymous said...

it would be so nice to know that with all the asking for comments you take the time to read them and answer questions, lets us know our time was not misspent.

karen

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award. Have a purrfect day.

Heating Contractors Alhambra said...

Hii great reading your blog